New Here, Some Pics of My Bike!

I could tell you were from Pennsylvania without even looking at your location thing.

Yeah me too, because its on the car's license plate!!!!!!! ?

J/K man

Nice bike though. I still have my 2 smoker because im trying to sell it, but im sure i wont miss it one bit once its gone!

Very nice, was going to buy a 2-fifty smoker too, but went with a 4 stroke thumper. Since 2 Smokes are dead.

well that's not too bad being that this is a site dominated by 4-stroke riders

i could live with 1 of those comments. To answer something like "2 smokes are dead" i really shouldn't waste my time but ok..

there are tons of different 2-stroke engines out there that burn very clean (Activated Radical Combustion, Direct-Fuel Injection) to name a few. Anyways im not about to start a flame war defending a 2-stroke on a 4-stroke site because i'll get owned lol.

Anyways, Thanks for the comments guys ?

and yes i did get a new tire lol don't worry

Lets see your bike then, very nice bike man. If I was you i would ditch those graphics and get the subway ones ( they look mint)

Yeah, but I don't post a thread saying look at my insane Honda CRF250R or Suzuki RM-Z 250 do I? When someone posted that I expected to see an awesome bike as all I saw was something that was kinda the average bike, nothing special about it, I'm not saying it is a bad bike by no means and if he enjoys his bike like that then sure. It is clean and it's nice, but not "INSANE".

I wouldn't expect someone to post a video saying "Look how fast I am" and then on the video get smoked by a little kid riding a Honda CRF50 or something rediculous like that... ??:confused:

Yeah, but I don't post a thread saying look at my insane Honda CRF250R or Suzuki RM-Z 250 do I? When someone posted that I expected to see an awesome bike as all I saw was something that was kinda the average bike, nothing special about it, I'm not saying it is a bad bike by no means and if he enjoys his bike like that then sure. It is clean and it's nice, but not "INSANE".

I wouldn't expect someone to post a video saying "Look how fast I am" and then on the video get smoked by a little kid riding a Honda CRF50 or something rediculous like that... ?:confused::bonk:

Better than both your bikes ?