Sign in to follow this  

Jumping my XR250

Picture011.jpg

This is a picture of me when I was 15( about 1.5 years ago) on my 2002 Honda XR250. The picture quality sucks because I had to take a picture of a picture. anyway when the picture was taken, there were ruts on the face of the jump because it was rainy that day.( I had to take a picture when it was rutted because the next day I sold it) On a dry day, I would be at least 2 feet higher than I am in the picture. It was a 50 foot jump. Sorry I know its hard to see.

Maybe some people cant afford it? Think before you make an ass of yourself. That is some BIG air for a XR250! Hope you have fun with whatever new bike you buy.

I'm a gear whore. I actually feel like a poser. I have ACR pants, jersey, chest protector, knee pads, thor quadrants, helmet, gloves, goggles ect.

Ready for some extreme trail riding WOOOT.

Maybe some people cant afford it? Think before you make an ass of yourself. That is some BIG air for a XR250! Hope you have fun with whatever new bike you buy.

You need the right gear to ride you redneck :thumbsup:

I regularly trail ride in flat front dickies work pants, so sueee meeee

you might meet a slippery rock, another rider or a DEER coming the other way, dump your bike, end up underneath it with your flat-front Dickie work pant wearin' leg slowly cooking under that exhaust.

and then you'll think, "man, i wish i had a chunk of leather or kevlar on that leg, you know, the way riding pants have?"

and maybe, when they're scrubbing pieces of flat-front Dickie work pants out of your burned flesh with a plastic brush, you can start composing your "you'll never guess what happend to me" post, complete with pictures for us.

i won't sue you. i'll point at you and laugh.

i hope you meet a slippery rock, another rider or a DEER coming the other way, dump your bike, end up underneath it with your flat-front Dickie work pant wearin' leg slowly cooking under that exhaust.

and then you'll think, "man, i wish i had a chunk of leather or kevlar on that leg, you know, the way riding pants have?"

and maybe, when they're scrubbing pieces of flat-front Dickie work pants out of your burned flesh with a plastic brush, you can start composing your "you'll never guess what happend to me" post, complete with pictures for us.

i won't sue you. i'll point at you and laugh.

Or maybe he can just crawl out from under the bike??? Ever think of that DUMBCRAP!! Retard!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::confused: .....

wanna bet a red-hot exhaust will melt your Dickies to your leg faster than you can crawl out from underneath a bike?

i've got a couple bikes and i'll buy the pants. willing to give it a go? and maybe you keep your little bike on nice, flat, sandy ground, but one day you'll have a grown up bike and you'll be in slippery, nasty, super-rut trail and it won't be so easy as just crawling out.

dumbcrap. (that was just adorable.)

there isn't anyone here who can advocate riding without proper gear and get away from it. not a soul. and doing so is a gross misdeed.

wanna bet a red-hot exhaust will melt your Dickies to your leg faster than you can crawl out from underneath a bike?

i've got a couple bikes and i'll buy the pants. willing to give it a go? and maybe you keep your little bike on nice, flat, sandy ground, but one day you'll have a grown up bike and you'll be in slippery, nasty, super-rut trail and it won't be so easy as just crawling out.

dumbcrap. (that was just adorable.)

there isn't anyone here who can advocate riding without proper gear and get away from it. not a soul. and doing so is a gross misdeed.

geez dude, I actually have laid over the bike before and the exhaust has hit my jeans and I was able to get it off in like a second. damn its not like the pipe is 500000000 degrees

You need the right gear to ride you redneck :thumbsup:

What a dumbass. He has the right gear. Maybe its not pretty like yours, but its gear.