new ttr125 its awsome

I LOVE MY NEW TTR,

its a ttr125l, the one with the kickstart, i got it used from a guy whos dauter only rode it 4 times, the tires still got the little pokies on it, it looks like it came straight from the dealer, exept a new one is $2700 when mien was $1500 and it looks and starts like a brand new one, the guy through in a chest protecter too, what a great deal, i cant wate to ride it, i got some cool stickers for it,

any suggestions???

Sweet. Depending on your weight, you mightwanna crack open the forks and put 15weight oil in the forks after taking out the stock 10 weigt oil. Major differnence.

Suspension is the biggest reason i'm selling my bike. As far as engine goes, you can open the airbox, and re-jet.

I LOVE MY NEW TTR,

its a ttr125l, the one with the kickstart, i got it used from a guy whos dauter only rode it 4 times, the tires still got the little pokies on it, it looks like it came straight from the dealer, exept a new one is $2700 when mien was $1500 and it looks and starts like a brand new one, the guy through in a chest protecter too, what a great deal, i cant wate to ride it, i got some cool stickers for it,

any suggestions???

Just ride the bike!! :thumbsup:

sweet bikes dude,

is that you on the 150, wow thats some air :thumbsup:

what kind of bike are ya sellin :thumbsup:

derestrict it, after market exhust or new baffle for the stock one, rejet it and hang on :thumbsup: you will see what the bike can really do then

sweet have fun ridin

You'll get tired of it soon. You'll want to go faster.

Btw, good luck with the bike and have fun. O ya... be careful too. :thumbsup:

Congrats on the new bike. Have a blast with it!!!

how fast are they compaired to a pw80 :thumbsup:

how fast are they compaired to a pw80 :thumbsup:

They are faster, but then it really depends on who is riding them.

Suspension is the biggest reason i'm selling my bike.

whats wrong with the suspension? besides being too stinkin hard. I thought upgrading the suspension was 'THE THING TO DO". So, dude I had a BBR spring put on in the back and replaced the front forks with BBR springs as well and used 15w oil. the thing is so dang stiff its unbearable.. mostly in the back. I adjusted the rear spring all the way as loose as it can but its STILL super stiff... it JARS my back. I wish so bad I could have a stock spring again.. il trade with anybody, as long as they come here and do the switch for me.. haha.. :thumbsup: maybe im just too light? dunno..

as far as your new bike.. congrats, you have a super machine. thel run forever! its a very VERY good idea to get a BBR or PRC chain guide! quickly! that chain will tear apart your block without one if it falls off. other then that... you can ride and have fun worry free.

oh, and even if you dont open up the airbox.. you still need a bigger pilot jet. they're very lean stock.. and you will notice long warm up times in colder weather.

enjoy dude!

ttr1257al.jpg

congrats man... hope u have fun on it... u sound stoked as hell..

whats wrong with the suspension? besides being too stinkin hard. I thought upgrading the suspension was 'THE THING TO DO". So, dude I had a BBR spring put on in the back and replaced the front forks with BBR springs as well and used 15w oil. the thing is so dang stiff its unbearable.. mostly in the back. I adjusted the rear spring all the way as loose as it can but its STILL super stiff... it JARS my back. I wish so bad I could have a stock spring again.. il trade with anybody, as long as they come here and do the switch for me.. haha.. :thumbsup: maybe im just too light? dunno..

as far as your new bike.. congrats, you have a super machine. thel run forever! its a very VERY good idea to get a BBR or PRC chain guide! quickly! that chain will tear apart your block without one if it falls off. other then that... you can ride and have fun worry free.

oh, and even if you dont open up the airbox.. you still need a bigger pilot jet. they're very lean stock.. and you will notice long warm up times in colder weather.

enjoy dude!

ttr1257al.jpg

Do you weigh 85 pounds or something?

Let me guess stock was to stiff...so you got stiffer springs? :thumbsup: but the suspension mod is for anyone who was bottoming out on small jumps.

derestrict it

Hey im not the only one who makes up words

:confused:

little avice- Sell it and get a CRF150f

yes sell your bike and lose money buying another bike that your gonna get bored of :thumbsup: If you sell your going to sell your bike, which I doubt, buy a race bike or a big trail bike.

Great advice dickhead! :thumbsup: .

Nice bike mate. don't listen to some of the jealous losers on here.ride and have fun!

NZRR