woo hoo im back

well i have been back to work for ehhh about a month with a very small local contractor. its a nice place but still pretty prone to the feast or famin way of life. this week however i received 3 offers for maintenance electrician positions, one of which i took. it has great pay good benifits and all the other nice things that go with a larger company. its also diversified in different fields, but the main thing is constant and steady work. ill be working my current job in the day and my new one on 2nd shift.

2 jobs? when are you going to ride?

220, 221... whatever it takes.

weekends weekends baby thats when ill be riding. that and the current job i will only working tues, wed, and thurs.

congratulations. Glad the rough times are over :thumbsup:

congratulations. Glad the rough times are over :thumbsup:

Remember this is Godzuki we are talking about. His entire life is one giant kick in the nutz after another :confused:

He is just curently enjoying a repreve untill the next event :thumbsup:

Remember this is Godzuki we are talking about. His entire life is one giant kick in the nutz after another :confused:

He is just curently enjoying a repreve untill the next event :thumbsup:

I think I have taken over his bad luck this year. Looks like this weekend I will be putting up a swing set. I might not ever be able to ride this year. :thumbsup: My bike has not left the yard since February. :bonk:

'Zuki, congrats on the turn around!!

We'll have to get together one day to ride again at the track so's I can test out my YZ125. I won't be able to make the BC race in May as I'll be leaving for my 2-week AT for the Navy Reserve.

Congrats! Glad to hear you're back on your feet... even if Don is trying to jinx you. :thumbsup:

well to put my luck into persective, ehh a bit ago slowjoe had his well pump go out, guess what happend with in a week of that yep my well pump went out :thumbsup: .

the black cloud of bad luck strikes with out warning and is ever reaching, fighting it wont work, mocking it is worse, and yes i am morethan likely on one of my platue's of decent luck. i need to get rid of those 2 black cats we have.

my crash last year wasnt on friday the 13th when we went up to kalkaska it was sat the 14th. yep thats just how twisted my bad luck is, it waits till you think your safe IE the day after the 13th and then it strikes. hehe