too late, flagman...

I don't think he actually hit the guy but that must of hurt

Oh yeah he got hit

picked this video from another thread.

http://media.putfile.com/bithlo-craxh-4-2-06

I like how everyone kept riding on by and did not stop too c if they both where alright, that kinda stuff :thumbsup: me off..

Ahh, that is one of my worst nightmares of riding. I think hitting somebody like that is tied with getting landed on by somebody else.

Damn, that sucks. Shit happens though.

If you play it frame by frame you will see the rider landed with his from wheel between the fallen riders wheels. I can't tell anything further then that.

Hey at least the flagger flagged...where I live the guys are so lazy they just sit there and look at u.

The riders that kept on cruzing were on quads.. :thumbsup: Once again :thumbsup: idiots.

At least you have flaggers. EVERY track I have been to in WA and OR do not have flaggers. Unless its a race.

On practice day...forget it.

At least you have flaggers. EVERY track I have been to in WA and OR do not have flaggers. Unless its a race.

actually, it wasnt me. the guy who posted it said he was fine, but the flag waved a little too late and he couldnt stop.

wow that was preety cool!

Ouch!!! :thumbsup:

ouch!!!! DeViLdRiVeR.

oh man that suckx, at least they all got up

yeah, I always go to the track when it is closed hahahaha no one is ever there

Nalgene,

It could as just as easily been bikers that were the first ones by him. At the end of the clip is a biker. Doesn't matter what you ride, if you are stupid and don't care about others, you won't stop.

Stumpy

ouch :thumbsup: