What is this?


what is that rubber thing does it have to be sealed up well?

Lol, looks like the kill switch. (like the one on the bars)

no the whole thing its not a killl switch

its just a rubber piece doingsomething

I not 100% sure cause the picture aint to good but it looks like a peice on my YZ motor. On my bike it acts as a seal to keep dirt out of the power valve linkage housing....

that meaning it should be sealed up preetty good?

Yeah thats a rubber seal that covers the arm going to the powervalve on my kx250. You need to make sure you have that piece on there(hard to tell from your picture)

It is needed to keep dirt and dust out.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now