Sign in to follow this  

YZF Oil

I've got a 2001 YZ250F and this year I'm trying to economize my oil spending. What is the best price you guys have found on some decent oil. I've been using Bel Ray Motorcycle Oil 20w50 and been paying about 18-20 for four quarts. Any use trying to get it cheeper than that? Thanks.

I am using Kawachem 10w40 and I get a gallon for about $16-$17. And I haven't had any problems with it, but I think that I will try Rotella after I use up the rest of my Kawachem, maybe. :thumbsup:

Shell Rotella 15W40 is $7.99 a gallon at Autozone. I've been using it for awhile and it works great. (its cheap too).

I am kinda partial to Motul 5100, kinda expensive and I change after 3 rides, but I feel worth it in the long run. Oli is cheap compared to 4 stroke motor jobs.........

I use the cheap yamalube 10-30 in the winter and 10-40 in the summer but i change the oil after every 2-3 rides depending on how much time i have on it. 6 years on my bike and its still going strong.

I use the cheap yamalube 10-30 in the winter and 10-40 in the summer but i change the oil after every 2-3 rides depending on how much time i have on it. 6 years on my bike and its still going strong.

I use 10-40 year round and buy it in a case. Get price break when buying the case :thumbsup:

I order my Belray 10W40 semi-syn in the large jugs and order it by the case. $80 CDn for four jugs, not bad..

all I got to say is run synthetic if you want your motor to las you longer pay top dollar for the best oil its cheaper than buying a new motor