RIP Joey

I just joined TT so this is a little delayed, but three months ago one of my buddies who was a rider passed away. He died in the middle of the feild where we built our dirtbike jumps and where i had learned to ride. Its about 100 feet behind my house and its tough to know that he was back there when I was in my house and its tough to know he was coming to visit me and my brother. Joey was a good kid and a great rider, he used to have a 50 foot table top that he used to clear no problem. He could ride wheelies unbelievable all the way to sixth gear. Please put your prayers out for his family.

Vinilla Gorilla,

I am sorry for the loss of your friend. I know the pain that comes with that. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance to Joey's family - that includes you. I will keep Joey's family in my prayers.

In Sympathy,

Mike Berg

"Motodad393"

I just joined TT so this is a little delayed, but three months ago one of my buddies who was a rider passed away. He died in the middle of the feild where we built our dirtbike jumps and where i had learned to ride. Its about 100 feet behind my house and its tough to know that he was back there when I was in my house and its tough to know he was coming to visit me and my brother. Joey was a good kid and a great rider, he used to have a 50 foot table top that he used to clear no problem. He could ride wheelies unbelievable all the way to sixth gear. Please put your prayers out for his family.

damn dude that sux, how exactly did he die if you dont mind me asking??? DeViLdRiVeR.

ya what happened

They dont exactly know what happened, the police have been trying to find out for a few months. Its a very large mystery

Saturday was Joeys birthday.

5/13/89-12/4/05

RIP joey.

Yesterday December 4th was the one year anniversary of Joey's death. His parents got his body cremated and spread the ashes, so when people want to pay their respects they go to the feild behind my house where there's a cross and a little memorial. Alot of people were there and somebody was going to start a bonfire, and then 5 state troopers showed up with drug sniffing dogs and everybody ran. It was messed up. Then today somebody deicded to make a myspace about him and insulting him. It's so messed up

Yesterday December 4th was the one year anniversary of Joey's death. His parents got his body cremated and spread the ashes, so when people want to pay their respects they go to the feild behind my house where there's a cross and a little memorial. Alot of people were there and somebody was going to start a bonfire, and then 5 state troopers showed up with drug sniffing dogs and everybody ran. It was messed up. Then today somebody deicded to make a myspace about him and insulting him. It's so messed up

Thats just wrong.:worthy: RIP Joey.

Keith