I Just Watched Supercross The Movie!

................ And it was one of the stupidest movies ive ever watched!!! What did you guys think of it?

I came to the same conclusion after watching the previews. :thumbsup:

I'm sure it's the same old stuff that's been done time and time again. I just don't understand why they can't come up with an original concept. :thumbsup:

I liked most of it. However there were some parts that were kinda cheesy.

Yes, extremely lame. The only thing good about it was the two chicks. Talk about hot!

Haha yes the girls were fine in the movie..... But like when the girl did a backflip!? Come on.......... Also, Team Nami? What the hell is that!? I dont know, i just thought it was lame.

Lame!!!

Someone needs to make one thats realistic and shows what its really like behind the scenes of racing! I cant believe i spent 4 dollars to rent that movie :thumbsup:

hey I spent 9 dollars to see it in the theater.

Sorry man :thumbsup: i feel for you lol

Got it off netflix. I want the 1.5 hours of my life back.

It would definitely be cool to get a real-life behind the scenes look but at the sport sort of like the show on Speed (The Reality of Speed) but without D.V. and with someone like Carmichael, Wey, or Tedesco. Someone worth watching that is out there to win.

Man that movie was horrible, Team Nami had the silver honda's, the fourstrokes sounded like 2 strokes, but hey at least there was good acting!!! :confused::thumbsup::bonk::thumbsup:

Yeah it sucked but there was no racing on last night so whatcha gonna do? :thumbsup:

i saw the previews and that was enough. It was gayer then AIDS.

MXA's review was spot on. It went something like "We were pleasently surprised; we thought it was going to be really, really, really, really stupid but it was only really really stupid. One jump sequence had a four stroke going up the face, a two stroke in mid-air, and four stroke landing."

Hopefully the filmaker took a bath on the project as punishment for such a lame screenplay. :thumbsup:

................ And it was one of the stupidest movies ive ever watched!!! What did you guys think of it?

I knew it was going to be "Cheese" after watching the previews :thumbsup:

can it be as bad as the charlies angels 2 dirtbike scene???

Someone needs to make one thats realistic and shows what its really like behind the scenes of racing! I cant believe i spent 4 dollars to rent that movie :thumbsup:

Buy all The Great Outdoor! "Privateer" look like a good one. :thumbsup:

can it be as bad as the charlies angels 2 dirtbike scene???

It was like they made a movie out of that one scene. :thumbsup:

Haha, it's soo bad. I watched it a couple times. The guy drag races the Harley or whatever with this 2-Smoke, yeah...keep dreaming.

The girl was fine as hell though, when she was taking off her clothes in the RV.

The Disney Channel movie, "Motocrossed," has to be a pretty good movie though I think. Disney was making it too, and it was still really good. It's a little older now though, so there are no thumpers in the movie really. Otherwise :thumbsup:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00005T5YG/ref=cm_lm_fullview_prod_3/102-7023931-4548109?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance&n=404272

The guy drag races the Harley or whatever with this 2-Smoke, yeah...keep dreaming.

The funny thing though is that it was actually a 4-stroke!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: It sounded like a 2 stroke but was a 4 stroke... and he wheelied off the start-that slows you down dumbass.

How bout the CR graphics on the CRF fourstroke.

Oh and they have bigger engines and more torqs... ???