Fast by Ferracci TC250

After being sick for two weeks, I just took my bike out for the first time to Competitive Edge with the Ferracci goodies. After an hour of fixing the jetting, the thing is a rocketship. The duel stage ignition works insane. It doesn't even seem like the same bike. I would love to throw it on a dyno to see what kind of hp it's putting out. It seems to have way more power and way more over rev than my '04 YZ250F. IF you have a TC250, bust out your credit card and buy this set up, it's worth every penny. Ferracci did his homework!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::confused::bonk::bonk:

Here's a pic:

PIC02143.JPG

Ozditcher,

Sweetride!

Can you get this for a 2005 TC450?

Also, can you tell me how you attached the image? I'm new to Thumper talk and haven't posted any pix yet!

HuskyT

I just re read an article in Dirt Rider, Dec 05, about this dual stage on last years TC 450. They liked it too. Ferracci's does a great job, very fast turn around, on your suspensions too. Ask AjaxAuto here on TT. They did his suspension and his teams and they love it. Steny

Ozditcher,

Sweetride!

Can you get this for a 2005 TC450?

HuskyT

Yes, they do. I don't know if you need any more power from your stock 450, but I know the stock TC250 is very restricted. In stock trim the TC250 power is very trail bikeish. The Ferracci kit makes it more like a Japanese bike motocross power.

What does the kit consist of?

Norman

Also, can you tell me how you attached the image? I'm new to Thumper talk and haven't posted any pix yet!

They way I do it, is to upload them to a website you already have and then cut and paste the link to the picture button box. Now sometimes the picture shows up on the page and sometime it shows up as a link. There are also a few other was to do it, I think they list it on TT's home page.

After being sick for two weeks, I just took my bike out for the first time to Competitive Edge with the Ferracci goodies. After an hour of fixing the jetting, the thing is a rocketship. The duel stage ignition works insane. It doesn't even seem like the same bike. I would love to throw it on a dyno to see what kind of hp it's putting out. It seems to have way more power and way more over rev than my '04 YZ250F. IF you have a TC250, bust out your credit card and buy this set up, it's worth every penny. Ferracci did his homework!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::confused::bonk::bonk:

Here's a pic:

PIC02143.JPG

I notice your bike has an E-Start. Is it an 05' or did you add it.

Looks badass!

It is a 05 , I'm very happy with it, i have two of them and looking for a 06 125

Well its not a kit, but what i have is the exhaust system, programmable ignition and the high compression piston thats not in yet and the graphics kit.

PIC02143.JPG

OMG, that thing is gorgeous!

I was told that the 2006's 250 have the same compression piston as the FBF piston.

Very nice bike :thumbsup::thumbsup::confused:

Do anyone know if i can buy Fast By Ferracci graphics kit from another store other than FBF.

I have tried to buy a graphics kit from FBF without any luck. i have even put down 2 orders, but they haven't sent me anything. I really want that graphics kit.