Moroso

Anyone heard an update about the MX track at Moroso; is it for real or just fantasy? I have heard conflicting reports.

I haven't heard about it. I would like to know ?

There is a low key track in indiantown. I went last weekend.

It is in the middle of an orange grove without any signs at all.

I had directions but still would never of found it without seeing

someone enter a small dirt road. It cost $20.00 membership and

$20.00 each day

it's for real, haven't heard anything on an open date yet.

It is for real track is about half way done they are still waiting on permits they had some info about it in there magazine called reaction times check web maybe they updated it. The one thing i don't like so far is the big gaps between jumps it is not going to be good for beginners or old guys they way they have it now.I hope they change it because thats what shuts most tracks down lawsuits from people getting hurt and killed Okeechobee track lost one last month even with releases let morossos know whats Little more dirt for the sake of safety i know the guy who is building it to him it is easy but he is very fast so it nothing to him i am in for the fun not injuries i am a former expert rider age has slowed me down abit would like to see more table tops not 70 foot doubles he said they did not want big triples though

I have been told the Moroso track should be up and running next month. I hope they do the right thing out at Moroso. I also have meet the guy building the Moroso track and I hope he builds the track for all skill levels and not his. The Indiantown track is crap dont waste your time. The guy working the track at indiantown is the same guy that worked Thundercross and it shows. If they all suck i will just keep giving my money to the Seminole track they do a great job and are changing the tracks all the time.

It is for real track is about half way done they are still waiting on permits they had some info about it in there magazine called reaction times check web maybe they updated it.

this sentence give me a :thumbsup:

Anyone heard any more recent info. on the new track at Moroso?

I hope they change it because thats what shuts most tracks down lawsuits from people getting hurt and killed Okeechobee track lost one last month.

When was someone killed out at Okeechobee?

maybe someone can take pics next time they head out to moroso? i'd love to see what the track looks like before driving 2hrs to get there.. ;-)

i'll post all the pics you want to see of the tracks down here (countlyline mx and seminole)

I have been told the Moroso track should be up and running next month. I hope they do the right thing out at Moroso. I also have meet the guy building the Moroso track and I hope he builds the track for all skill levels and not his. The Indiantown track is crap dont waste your time. The guy working the track at indiantown is the same guy that worked Thundercross and it shows. If they all suck i will just keep giving my money to the Seminole track they do a great job and are changing the tracks all the time.

A small group from melbourne just went to Indiantown, and honestly I have no complaints. Maybe it was just the odd day of prep or something, but it was watered, not sure whether it was mother nature or not, but all jump faces were groomed. Its been a while since I've ridden a track with a 2 minute lap time, it got nice and rough, but nothing to hairy :excuseme:

I had a great time, and would go back for sure. :bonk:

i havent been there sence the end of last year. I have heard they have made a huge turn around. I hope so because with this Moroso thing it is going to be hard on them. Later Rob

I haven't riden Moroso since 40 years ago with the SL100. & I don't think it was called Moroso then. (just west palm by the race track)