Sound Check

I am sure this has been asked and answered before, but I cannot find anything on it.

I am looking for where I can get my bike sound tested. Can I simply show up at Gorman and ask for the sound check?

I have an FMF factory 4 pipe and header. Its not what I would describe as "quiet". Rude is a more appropriate description, especially since I only ride trails.

I put a quiet insert into the pipe and I want to see where I stand on the db's. Of course, I want to be AMA and D37 legal.

has anyone had any success getting an FMF Factory 4 pipe to register a legal amount of db's?

Where can I go to get checked?


They will probably test you...but if you don't pass, I'm not sure what they'd do...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now