Question for the gurus, husky wheels, unchanged since forever?

Hi all

It would be nice to have spiked tires ready on a set of wheels for my ’05 Husky WR 250.

I am considering buying a used set of wheels, and need some info, things like:

Can I use the wheels from both the 2 and 4 strokes? What years?

Rear wheel:

My bike is a ’05. I am guessing the rear wheel has not changed for years? Anyone know for how long the rear wheel has been unchanged (except for minor things like a floating braking rotor)?

Front wheel:

The ’05 WR uses 25mm. inner diameter bearings in the front wheel. The older models (for example a ’00 husky CR 250) have bearings with a 20 mm inner diameter. The outer diameter is however 42mm in both cases. Could one simply replace the 20x42 mm bearings with 25x42 mm bearings and use the older front wheels for the newer husky’s?

Anyone know of a real good motorcycle breaker that has some husky parts in stock?

Anything else I should know???????

I do know this kind of a specialized question, but the knowledge some of you guys have is very impressive. I thought I might give it a shot :-)

Expect to pay big bucks for them used if you can ever find a set. I've been looking for two years and I've seen only two sets and they sold for $900 - $1,000. No tires in the deals and one of the deals didn't have rotors or sprockets.

I think you can use any TE,TC, CR or WR, '04 and up. "03 would work also but were not sold in the US.