Need help jumping

I need help jumping.The biggest jump that I go off at my track is a 65ft table top and I clear it.I just need help being able to think and react while im in the air.Whenever I jump sothing thats bigs I really dont think, Or cant, its weird.I just jump then let my back take me back down to the ground.I usually end up sitting down and smaking my balls and getting a jerk in my head.How do you guys do it. I have triefd to do a tail whip before but whenever im in the air I cant really make myself do it and it makes me mad.

Jumping is all about confidence and commitment. You get those from practice and experiance. Keep trying and soon you will size up a jump and think 'I can make this double easy since the one at blah blah is bigger and I can make that in 3rd gear'. I think you get my point now. Good luck and practice! :thumbsup:

sorta the problem i had when i started jumping, not scared but just not confident, dont jump and hope to god you land, know you will and it will come to you.

sorta the problem i had when i started jumping, not scared but just not confident, dont jump and hope to god you land, know you will and it will come to you.

oh i know i will land its just "how" i land thats a problem