Need Boots ,Recomandations?

Hello again,

I need new boots ,i have a pair of Alpine stars Tech 6 ,but i think they are to stiff and to lumpy over the wrist.

I have been looking at the Alpine Stars Vectors and the AXO Supermoto boot.

I'm looking for a boot that is not as stiff as the Tech 6 ,anyone have any good sugestions?

EDIT: I would like to add i hav just looked at the Vectors and AXO ,not tryed them ,if they are any good tell me ?

I found my Tech 8's were too stiff for riding mini-moto, so I went with an ATV boot and then re-soled them with supermoto soles.

I went with the Sidi Discovery boots. It's close to a three buckle version of a Sidi Raptor Evo and they list them for ATV, dual-sport, and light off-road use.

http://www.sidisport.com/eng/motorcycle/art_d.asp?ATp_ID=M04&Art_ID=MMDISCOVE

--Fillmore

I've got Sidi FlexForces and broke the lowest straps on my 4th ride (although this was in snow and temperature below 32F).

A friend of mine said that those Sidi supermoto soles will last about 2hrs of hard supermoto action, but you could esily make your own from POM (delrin, you know the same stuff they make sportsbike crash pads out of) and they'd last 25hrs but they are noisy as hell.

The boots are top quality (other than the straps), and they are ready to race out of the box