JD Jetting kits in UK.

I was wondering if you could get these kits in england,or even if the parts would be relevent in the UK,as the usa has different jetting to us.Any ideas anyone?. Altitude is just above sea level, 15ft-500ft or near enough.Oh yea its an 02 yzf426.Cheers.

I got mine sent over from the US. They are generic and suit all locations due to the scope of adjustability.

I'm not sure you can get them from a UK supplier, but I know that DEP Pipes sell jetting kits that are developed with JD, so they may well be the same or very similar. They have a website but I can't remember the exact address. Just tap DEP PIPES into Google and once you get there look under their accessories menu.

HTH

Bogieknight

:thumbsup:

I got mine sent over from the US. They are generic and suit all locations due to the scope of adjustability.

I'm not sure you can get them from a UK supplier, but I know that DEP Pipes sell jetting kits that are developed with JD, so they may well be the same or very similar. They have a website but I can't remember the exact address. Just tap DEP PIPES into Google and once you get there look under their accessories menu.

HTH

Bogieknight

:thumbsup:

Ok thanks.Was your one worth getting.I might just get one sent over if it's worth it.