Trade 06 R for X?

I have managed to damage my left ankle and right achilles tendon and am looking to possibly trade my perfect '06 CRF 450R for an 06 450X or KTM 450XC.

My bike has less than 4hrs, was broken in carefully with 3 heat cycles, practiced on twice. I then had the valves adjusted, greased the linkage/swingarm/axles and put on new D756's. Caught my foot in a rut in the 3rd turn of my first race on the bike at Budds Creek and the bike has been parked since then...

Need a button now!

I live in Southern Md...

If interested, pls eamail me at magua93@yaoo.com or pm here.

Thanks,

Doug

All, I know Doug and his bike. You will not find a cleaner used ride. Hate to see you give up Doug. You ain't gonna keep up with us any more if you're on an X :thumbsup:

Thanks Andy. Looks like no takers so I'll just have to get beat by ya on this one!

I have managed to damage my left ankle and right achilles tendon and am looking to possibly trade my perfect '06 CRF 450R for an 06 450X or KTM 450XC.

My bike has less than 4hrs, was broken in carefully with 3 heat cycles, practiced on twice. I then had the valves adjusted, greased the linkage/swingarm/axles and put on new D756's. Caught my foot in a rut in the 3rd turn of my first race on the bike at Budds Creek and the bike has been parked since then...

Need a button now!

I live in Southern Md...

If interested, pls eamail me at magua93@yaoo.com or pm here.

Thanks,

Doug

Post on Classifieds or go in to your dealer and make it happened. Sorry to hear about your injury.