Sign in to follow this  

Any news or rumors on the 07's ???

Since the 06 Te's are ALL GONE!

Does anyone have any info on the 07 models?

Same specs?

Same price?

Anything?

Links?

Heresay?

I need 2 of them!

Either 2 250's or a 250 and a 450

I heard no changes are to be expected. But who knows. The only thing I would expect are little bug fixes here and there from customer complaints.

DG

Since the 06 Te's are ALL GONE!

Does anyone have any info on the 07 models?

Same specs?

Same price?

Anything?

Links?

Heresay?

I need 2 of them!

Either 2 250's or a 250 and a 450

I saw an '06 te250 and tc250 at D&J in Omaha yesterday....

paul

I almost bet ( or really hope!!!!) one of the big 4 will have EFI, but maybe its to soon for that who knows. Transworld gots some sweet videos of the EFI bikes in Japan.

I also heard red/white plastic is all and of course the little changes that put you on the fence for a new one. I would imagine the price will increase a little as well.

Red & White :confused: I hope not :thumbsup: Red, Green & White,maybe :thumbsup:

I hear there is a new TE a 310. A stroked 250 built for those who want more but less than a TE450.

Also there is talk of a stroked 510 possibly a TE555 in XC mode with big tank bigger watt generator etc

Also a range of accessories including big tanks , Cooling fans, Wide ratio gearbox options, Genuine team gear etc.

I hear there is a new TE a 310. A stroked 250 built for those who want more but less than a TE450.

Also there is talk of a stroked 510 possibly a TE555 in XC mode with big tank bigger watt generator etc

Also a range of accessories including big tanks , Cooling fans, Wide ratio gearbox options, Genuine team gear etc.

Whoa! The return of the Husky Products Catalog at long last. :thumbsup:

Norman

maybe insure reliablity and build market share? build the company.

I'd buy a husky TE over anyother bike just for being street legal. but I also want to know that it is reliable.

As EFI from teh big 4, rumor has it Yamaha has EFI coming soon to the WR and YZ since they got it working on their quad.

it all don't mean jack to me if they don't radically improve the kick starting.

Bigbob have you tried to kick start a 2006 bike?? You can´t get a bike to start more easy. They got a completely new kick start mechanism.

Bob,

It needs a better auto-decomp for slow speed kicking. My TE400 which is very much like your Husy is a snap, you only need the manual decomp to clear it if it's flooded. The TC510 I rode wasn't bad, but you had to find TDC with the manual decomp, not as easy as TE400.

Norman

I almost bet ( or really hope!!!!) one of the big 4 will have EFI, but maybe its to soon for that who knows. Transworld gots some sweet videos of the EFI bikes in Japan.

Looks like the Husky already has the spot for the FI trigger on the head. Just behind the cam gear, right were it would need to be (like the early Ducati's). Hell, they already have a TPS carb and ignition sensor in the tranny. I would guess it won't be long before everyone is fuel injected. :thumbsup:

A year ago, I read an article for an interview with the Chief of Ducati/Cagiva and he mentioned a entirely new 4 Stroke Engine that will be world leading for weight, performance. This will start with the 250 in 2007 and could be evolved into the 450 and 500 + in 2008. EFI would be standard equipment and has been in testing since 2004.

I personally hope they address the Gearbox ratio's and the carburation.