any carbon fiber pipes for the sm

Im finally getting my black drz sm this week. I plan on getting a pipe very soon. Ive been looking for a carbon fiber one but can seem to find any. Yoshimura makes some really neat carbon fiber pipes but none for the drz. ? Does anybody have any ideas?

current pic of my bike.the carb fiber pipes are not made for a drz.this is a hayabusa can from a 4 into 1 system.it was around $300-350 for the muffler.i use the long can to try and cut some noise and gain a 2 inch core.you can use a can from a 05 gsxr 1000 system wich is shorter.it will be way loud.

Picture042.jpg

i have a stainless one if your interested.i used it to mock up before purchasing the big dollar can.

$100 to your door.its 99.5% perfect.slight scratches.you will need to get the mounting strap.

as far as the durability of the cabr goes,its unknown on the drz.i really havnet ridden the bike much since i did it.

its just now getting decent warm in the mornings here.i leave for the shop at 6am.it can be pretty cold here for a cross town commute.

current pic of my bike.the carb fiber pipes are not made for a drz.this is a hayabusa can from a 4 into 1 system.it was around $300-350 for the muffler.i use the long can to try and cut some noise and gain a 2 inch core.you can use a can from a 05 gsxr 1000 system wich is shorter.it will be way loud.

Picture042.jpg

Funny the 05 GSXR1000 slip on TRC was exactly what I was going to buy for its carbon silencer finish off my project. Only thing I don't like is not being able to take it apart to repack easily (rivets)..... Sounds like it will fit the bill just fine for my tastes in the noise dept. though. ?

I found a yosh trc cf slipon for a rmz450. Would anybody have any idea how hard it would be make it fit the drz. Would it just be a matter of fabricating a new mounting bracket? Would the pipes be the same size? Or does the rmz pipe have a bigger diameter? Sorry for all of the stupid questions.

I found a yosh trc cf slipon for a rmz450. Would anybody have any idea how hard it would be make it fit the drz. Would it just be a matter of fabricating a new mounting bracket? Would the pipes be the same size? Or does the rmz pipe have a bigger diameter? Sorry for all of the stupid questions.
What we are talking about doing you need to do it in two steps.

First you buy a full Yoshimura exhaust. Ti or Stainless I believe either will work. Then you have to buy another pipe (slipon) just to steal the carbon silencer.

What we are talking about doing you need to do it in two steps.

First you buy a full Yoshimura exhaust. Ti or Stainless I believe either will work. Then you have to buy another pipe (slipon) just to steal the carbon silencer.

Oh i see. That probally wouldnt be to hard. It just cost more money than i thought. I will probally just end up buy the drz e yosh trc pipe. Hopefully it will fit all right. some people say it fits right on while other say it is a PITA. Thanks for all of the input.

Oh i see. That probally wouldnt be to hard. It just cost more money than i thought. I will probally just end up buy the drz e yosh trc pipe. Hopefully it will fit all right. some people say it fits right on while other say it is a PITA. Thanks for all of the input.
Those who say its a PITA aren't very mechanically inclined. Its not that hard. ?

Improvise. JFGID. ?