Sign in to follow this  

Black Plastics.

i was wondering if anyone had black plastics, if so which company did you buy them from and how strong are they, i have always been a big fan o the black plastics and i have finally saved up enough ,mobey to buy some. thanx. P.S. if you have any pics of some plz post.

DeViLdRiVeR.

i really liked the look of black plastic on the 04-05 bike,havent seen an all black 06 bet it looks sick

UFO makes black plastic for kx250F-06 got my kit a couple of weeks ago and waits for my monster energy kit

i just got black with green front number plate and front frender witht he black chevy graphics it looks mint (Acerbis)

hy ya man i bought some black plastics from http://rockymountin/mc.com but make sure u go to google.ca first u will no what to do after that oh and if u want look at the botom of thier pages and they will give u a # to phon so u get a free 800 page catalouge i have one and its very handy and cheap..... good luck man

UFO makes black plastic for kx250F-06 got my kit a couple of weeks ago and waits for my monster energy kit

did u get the kit where u can mix and match the colors? thats what im going to do so i have the exact colors at the monster energy kawasaki team. but the n-style monster energy kit will fit the ufo plastics?

what is the FLO- green? is it the green that the monster energy team uses? also i havent been able to find a place that sells the black rear fender? anyone that could help it would be awsome

i got the flo green on my kx 250, i didnt know what one to get so i got that one, and it seems to be way brighter than the stock plastics, i would go with the other choice, the regular color green