Sign in to follow this  

cal city mx park

anyone been there?thinking about going and was just curious if anyone has rode there.also was wondering if you can overnight camp.thx. :thumbsup:

was there this weekend and let me tell you. unless you a good jumper and an experienced rider, be very careful. They need tame the track down. Several of the jumps are if you make it, you good, if not, I hope you like hospitals....... If you ride be careful. This weekend several people left the track not on their bikes or driving their vehicles

was there this weekend and let me tell you. unless you a good jumper and an experienced rider, be very careful. They need tame the track down. Several of the jumps are if you make it, you good, if not, I hope you like hospitals....... If you ride be careful. This weekend several people left the track not on their bikes or driving their vehicles

wow.thats what i was hoping it wasnt.hmm.well i guess well just have to check it out.thx for the feedback.

I was just out there sunday. pretty much agree with robby. That was the first time in a while I've been intimidated at a track. It was fun once I got it down but definately not a track for beginners!

they recently re built the track. its a lot more beginer-intermediate friendly now. more tables not as many doubles or tripples. still a fun track and whe whoops are still huge :ride:

Great track some of the jumps are alittle big! Since my buddy broke his shoulder there they have toned it down a bit! Some pics when is was alittle bigger. Started clearing most of the doubles by the end of the day, need a day or two to get the jumps down if you haven't been there before! Good SOIL!!:ride: :ride: :ride:

DSC01326.jpg

DSC01329.jpg

th_MOV01334.jpg

I live in Cal city and ride the track and the GP course alot. It's a good track for a long leggedd bike. If you can ride fast an stable you'll be fine. If the tracks not to your liking then ride the desert.

i think that place is way sick. iam a bigginer/ novice rider. and every time that i go out there i have a blast. and yes you can camp out there any where u want to. yea i will admit that the jumps can be a little big and they can be a little scary... but it is still really fun!! any time that you are going let me know iam down to go out there again