Sign in to follow this  

Pitster jumpable?

i'm looking to buy a 125 pit bike to take to the track. is a pitster durable enough to withstand jump after jump. if not then what kind of bike am i looking for. any suggestions?

Unless your 500 lbs and casing the jumps.. The pitster will be fine.. I rode one of the t-bolts bike at a race and had no problems with the pitster.. I would recomend it as one of the top pitbikes out there... :thumbsup:

The pitster will hold up. If you jump from ramps consider better rear shock.

But in track, it works fine. :thumbsup:

raced and rode mine for over a year and once i changed my pegs and peg mount to stronger red baron units never a problem other then crashed induced damage.

this is one of if not the very best import for the money you can't go wrong!.

Unless your 500 lbs and casing the jumps.. The pitster will be fine.. I rode one of the t bolt bikes at a race and had no problems with the pitster.. I would recomend it as one of the top pitbikes out there... :thumbsup:

thanks !

My kid has been racing one for quite awhile now and it has held up very well.

racetown1.jpg

at Racetown295

rider_777_3.jpg

At Competitive Edge..not a big jump at all, but a good shot of the bike.

Pitsters are way jumpable but don't get a pitster. They are way overpriced and the chain saws right through that funky swingarm and then through your legs and arms like the chainsaw masacre.

Actually you are right, All of us at the Pitster warehouse have no arms or legs, the blood is every were!!! I see you are in Utah why don't you come by and see the massacre for your self its brutal! JK, when you need parts for your other name bike, come by and I can help you get some parts.

Actually you are right, All of us at the Pitster warehouse have no arms or legs, the blood is every were!!! I see you are in Utah why don't you come by and see the massacre for your self its brutal! JK, when you need parts for your other name bike, come by and I can help you get some parts.

I would like to order one right leg and one right arm?? Do you have these in stock thanks.

I would like to order one right leg and one right arm?? Do you have these in stock thanks.

Sorry man! We have been going through those like crazy. But I do have a whole container on order from China. ( they may be a little shorter then what you are used to though) I give you a call when they come in. Hmmm, now if I can just figure out how my arm-less, leg-less staff can unload that container!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::confused: