Bearings (Front & Rear)brands???

Can somebody help I just broke the rear bearing this weekend, but here in Mexico its hard to find KTM stock parts, so my question is: are the bearings on the KTM brand KTM or are they another brand like SKF or like anyother??? Does it matter ther brand??? Is there a special measure for the rear and front?? My bike is a 2003 525 EXC. Will there be a problem if i put SKF bearings on it?? Last thing I broke the rear probably jumping but the highest I got to jump was about 8 feet high, aren´t this bikes supposed to take this preasure on thi small jumps??? THANKS!!!

I have an 05 EXC 525, and funny enough I took out my rear bearings on a recent trip to Baja. They are an NSK bearing. I think if you look on KTM talk.com they have a cross reference of the KTM part numbers to the NSK numbers(and likely others). Our chase truck driver got both bearings replaced in Ensenada for $35us. ?

They are a common bearing available just about anywhere. Next we need to fix why they went out! Short of getting water in the from pressure washing they are good for years. They can be destroyed in very short order by running the chain too tight! As you put it back together, adjust the chain as you did before, then remove the rear shock and block the wheel up until mid travel where the swing arm is pointed at the countershaft (front) sprocket. Make very certain that you have some play in the chain at this point!!!