Sign in to follow this  

Gateway Supermoto Video

I'm thinking real hard about doing the Memorial Day race but I usually attend the Mile. Argh, decisions, decisions....

Thanks everyone for coming to our event. We had a great time. The hope is that you can actually watch the mile, then speed over to the kart track and race all night. I'm hoping since there not running all those other classes at the Mile, they will be over a little earlier and we can start our program about 5pm. So if you want to make a complete racing weekend you could:

- Race/Watch the Amateur TT Friday Night

- Watch the Pro TT Saturday Night

- Watch the Mile Sunday Afternoon

- Race/Watch Supermoto Sunday Night

Add to all that, "Attend American Supercamp," since that's what a few of us are doing!

What time do you expect Amateur practice to start? On the website it says that the Amateur program will run first

We're still working out details. I talked to the Mile folks today and they're expecting podium stuff to happen at 3:45. I'm thinking around 5pm. We'll get 'er worked out as we get more info. One thing for sure is that we'll have pre registration forms going out in about 3 weeks. If you pre-register you'll have a lot less stuff to do before practice!