The official KX450F/X picture/video thread!

VETMX808

Some real nice looking bikes on here! Here are a couple pictures of my '08 I just picked up this past weekend. Got it for a real sick price, and can't wait for spring/summer so I can get out and ride!

Sorry about the pictures, they were taken with the camera on my cell. And yes, the bike is in my dining room ?

b1d20bdb.jpg

0bb5838a.jpg

78085725.jpg

Here is a quick little startup and walk around of my new bike!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t66nF0v9zhw

Edited by scott_kx450

• 2 weeks later...

Full Pro Circuit Ti Exhaust will be here later this week. Also awaiting new plastics for my new graphics I have. They're the 2009 One Industries Factory Monster Kit. I know a lot of you guys dont like Monster kits because they're played out, but its by far my favorite looking bike and I still love it. A Nikon D3100 comes before plastics though haha.

141_1004_08_z2010_factory_race_bikeskawasaki_KX450F.jpg

This is my bike as it sits today, still keeping the OEM as practice and trail plastics.

DSCN0387.jpg

DSCN0370.jpg

DSCN0360.jpg

DSCN0363.jpg

DSCN0362.jpg

DSCN0365.jpg

Michael

Edited by BlacknGreen23
Moved Photos

• 2 weeks later...

Here's the '09 KX450 I picked up yesterday. Only had a chance to take it around the neighborhood but HOLY SH*T I love it! These are pics my wife took before unloading it.

I do have a question: I don't see many green bikes with the green hubs. Was that standard or did they only come on the Monster Edition bikes? Either way, I friggin' love it!

930632601214.jpg

479891601214.jpg

In that case, I guess I got a KX450 with Monster Edition wheels. Awww yeah!

Guess I should also throw the other mods down: So, '09 KX450 w/ Monster Edition wheels, front suspension and rear shock built by Total Control, Sunline clutch/brake levers, gold chain (have to look at brand), Renthal sprocket, Pro Taper Pillow grips, TM Designs chain slider and chain guide, and Factory Effex B4 seat cover.

I need to go out and dig around further. This is my first motocross bike and can't wait to learn more about it, and how to ride it. My wife swears I haven't stopped smiling since we loaded it in the truck.

Edited by WRXcowboy

Here's the '09 KX450 I picked up yesterday. Only had a chance to take it around the neighborhood but HOLY SH*T I love it! These are pics my wife took before unloading it.

I do have a question: I don't see many green bikes with the green hubs. Was that standard or did they only come on the Monster Edition bikes? Either way, I friggin' love it!

930632601214.jpg

479891601214.jpg

Nice !

• NoFiddyPilot changed the title to The official KX450F/X picture/video thread!