Sign in to follow this  

Finished my street legal Drz400E

Anyone else notice this thread is over a year and a half old and the guy that started it hasn't posted in over a year? Wonder if he ever got it plated?

He replied that he got it plated further down but yeah, the 2 year-old necro-posting is creeping me out :lame:, but I guess I'm not helping...

I too failed to notice the old post, duh. I was just so happy to see that someone did it, and have been online to long today(recovering from injury). Colorado doesn't title off road only motorcycles or atvs. If one plates one, then It would need to be titled . Colorado does require an off road registration if the dirt bike is used on public lands from their DNR. I would hope that their govt. websites are more accurate than ohio.I quit, two years is long enough,and will probably be how long before I get my E plated:bonk: :lame::bonk:

Find you a frame with a title on e-bay or something. It used to be really easy here in Indiana until they upgraded their computer system. Aparently now they run the # and it comes up off road use only and it's a no go no matter what you've done. Used to be they would inspect it and sign off on it. I've heard there are still some DMV's on the old computer system that you can slide through.