Sign in to follow this  

Quiet exhaust pipe

The Q and Q2 will be quieter. But you will get the most performance gains out of the Power Core 4. I will be putting in a Power Core 4 this week, but I will also be putting in a Powerbomb, so it will make it a little hard to tell what performance gains the Power Core will give me.

The PC4 you can get a quiet core insert for it, but w/o it it will be louder than stock. But I wish I knew the stock db's so I could compare the two, but I don't have the PC4 but it is on the way.

You can get it straight through FMF, and they were the best prices I found. Because for me I have to get the spark arrestor and quiet core insert, since some friends want to go trail riding some time. But I think the quiet core insert is like $25.

I don''t know how the stocker tests, but the PC4 w/ insert tests at 98db which I'm pretty sure is quieter than stock.

the stock yz250f is 98dbs, the PC4 is 100dbs without insert and without spark arrester, the PC4 with insert without spark arester is 96dbs, PC4 with spark arester and insert is 92dbs. hope this helps

the FMF Q2 would be definetly the quietest, but i think it robs a little bit of power.