Breezewood,pa

undefinedI had a blast, but anyway its a 55 acre farm that a guy named Dan Harris built three tracks at different levels of skill. Hes working on a fourth one thats going to be the size of Budd's creek. His prises are good and you can rent a cabin for like 150 for three days That holds 8 people. Hes got 50 to 110ft doubles and triples and such so hold on and have fun. ?

Check out their website: www.breezewoodprovinggrounds.com It's a haul from New Jersey, check their prices first. I believe it's $35.00 a day and they charge $10.00 to camp out. I've spoken to Dan about their prices and he thinks everybody will take advantage of their multi day discounts. Even when they reopen the Big Track, I can't see riding there for more then 1 day. I would still say give them a chance, but you should also check out Rocket Raceway. It's a little closer, half the price,they have a Harescramble loop and they groom the track better. I've actually ridden at Rocket on Saturday and then drove to Breezewood Sunday and rode there all day. ?www.rocketraceway.com

I race or practice every weekend. ? I'll be in your neck of the woods this weekend, at Actiontown in Dillwyn, Va. It's a great old school track with just a few makeable/safe doubles. If any of you are going stop bye and say hello, #810 in the +40 and +45 class.