ssr better then thumpstar?

is ssr a better overall bike then the thumpstars?

the ssr b2 vs. thumpertalk super 125

thumpertalk super 125

I didn't know this board had its own brand... :thumbsup:

i would rather have the ssr...but thats just me....i think thumps are a rip off....but ino...

because with an ssr all you need to do it replace the rear shock and foot pegs/mount, and your good to go for half the price.

i would rather have the ssr...but thats just me....i think thumps are a rip off....but ino...

because with an ssr all you need to do it replace the rear shock and foot pegs/mount, and your good to go for half the price.

I have to agree go ssr b2

does the ssr have a billet frame tho? have u see the quality of the thumpstar, very nice indeed, i would always pay the money for something has has nice quality.

look @ my garage and see the pics of my bike.

does the ssr have a billet frame tho? have u see the quality of the thumpstar, very nice indeed, i would always pay the money for something has has nice quality.

:thumbsup: i love my thump

The SSR125-X3 does have a billet frame and it is much less $$$ then the Thump.

They're nickname is "Dumpstars" for a reason.

guess u've ridden one and know all about them huh?

they are up there with the best mate, most bikes have a little problem from time 2 time, check my garage, nothing has gone wrong with my bike, just spent $$ on goodies to make it better than what it was, i didnt have to spend the $$ but it's a hobby!! :thumbsup:

guess u've ridden one and know all about them huh?

they are up there with the best mate, most bikes have a little problem from time 2 time, check my garage, nothing has gone wrong with my bike, just spent $$ on goodies to make it better than what it was, i didnt have to spend the $$ but it's a hobby!! :thumbsup:

Congratulations :thumbsup:

i have 2 thumpstars and i love them. i like their power better than the pitster but i have not re-geared it from stock yet. the rear suspension on my thumpstars needs to be replaced with something stiffer but the quality and value was great IMO. i have not ridden the ssr.

Constructive criticism guys! The guy is after advice...

Besides I'd like to know why they are Dumpstars as I am tossing up between the Thumpstar and a Motovert Pro...

as i have said in all the thumpstar threads, i love mine. i replaced the footpeg mount, some new suspension would be nice, but not needed. we ride on a track that was built for a big bike, that we are making it better for the little ones so there isn't a whole lot of jumping going on. We also like to trail ride which is great on the thumpstar.

i have no comment on the ssr, but from what i have heard and seen i think it is a good bike.

have fun on whatever you get, and try so save some extra $ to upgrade it because you will want to after no time.

Thumpstars a good bike. Needs alittle work here and there. But im always modding something.

Congratulations :thumbsup:

clev...short for clever??

my ass...:thumbsup:

Good one...Crocodile Dundee :thumbsup::thumbsup: