Sign in to follow this  

crash

he's ok and didn't break anything and his face is from another crash not this one it says in the writing

if I were to loop, I would hit the back break. The reason why I said the kid should have bailed, is due to the fact that he is looping out, and his feet are off the pegs. Maybe if it was a big race or something you would at least try to save it, but I just ride as a hobbie type deal, so I would have wanted to have gotten hurt a little less.

ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :confused: i could feel that as he hit the back fender with his balls...........id hate to think what his kids are going to look like!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: tough kid

if I were to loop, I would hit the back break. The reason why I said the kid should have bailed, is due to the fact that he is looping out, and his feet are off the pegs. Maybe if it was a big race or something you would at least try to save it, but I just ride as a hobbie type deal, so I would have wanted to have gotten hurt a little less.

Wut r u talkin about that is a big race its a lorretta lynns qualifier if he didnt qualify he will not be able to goto the best amauter race in the world