Sign in to follow this  

2003 sx 125

Hey everybody,

I am looking at a 2003 sx 125 and i was wondering because i usually ride up in the mountains and trails but i do race around the track once in a while. Im wondering if the bike is a strong bike or should i look at a different one. thank you guys for any help what so ever thanks Tyler. :thumbsup:

a 125 will work if you are an aggressive rider and ride it hard, otherwise I would say there are much better bikes in the KTM line, 200, 250, 300.

i have an sx 125 and they go pretty hard through the bush and on the tracks........ an sx 125 is a great investment i think

I am wondering if it is goin to crap out on me after a few hard rides because i go through rocks and mud too

those thingsa are hard on a bike, but the chassis is basically the same on the 125 as the other full size 2st. The motor will be worked hard to go fast, but it will work, just not the best for tight off road riding.

I am wondering if it is goin to crap out on me after a few hard rides because i go through rocks and mud too

It will not crap out on you in the rocks, i have the same bike and take it on hardcore jeep trails, not too sure about in the mud though we dont have any of that here.

i have an 03 ktm sx 125 and the thing rips i ride mostly trails but the track on the weekends i have a fmf sst pipes so that helps with bottom end threw the woods and i have bigger sproket on the back.

i rode 125's for about 3 years in the trails/mountains and they work fine but i did 6 top ends and 1 top/bottom end. i been riding a 200 for about 3 years and haven't done a thing to it.