Sign in to follow this  

Need your opinions

Hey guys...I just installed some Cycra probend bark busters(highly recommend by the way :thumbsup: ) and I can't decide what color shields to use. I took pictures with both the red and white shields on the bike. Visit "my garage" and tell me what you think...red or white? I can't decide :thumbsup:

I vote for the white for appearance, however, the red do stand out and would probably make you more visable to cagers.

let's see it's 3 whites and 1 red. I'll go red to make it a harder decision.

I like both, I think the red would look better if you got rid of the white number plate

The white....by far.

I think the red sticks out like a sore thumb.

Flea

Stand up on your back legs and get whatever you want. Any adult male you ride with won't care so don't worry about impressing your girlie friends. Otherwise, match the color to your panties. Geesus J. Crist.

If you trai ride out in the boonies where there may be hunters, you may want to go with whatever is most easily seen.

Ka-Boom!! :thumbsup:

Fat Chance you need to take a chill pill, not everyone takes life as seriously as your up tight self, one could argue that to post such s#@t-headed responce is in itself a sign of immaturity. Grow up. Mayner I vote red.