DRZ tool kit stolen and my rain gear!

Oh I'm pi**ed off, I just had my tool kit and my rain gear cut off my bike and stolen. I just got over my XR 200R that was stolen from my truck and now this. I don't care about the rain gear, but what really irks me is that they cut the rubber strap that the tool kit is held down on and took the kit! ?

Does anyone have a stock strap and the complete tool kit they don't need??

I guess I won't put it in the bag unless I go off road. Hope you guys can help.

Thanks

Lloyd

Oh I'm pi**ed off, I just had my tool kit and my rain gear cut off my bike and stolen. I just got over my XR 200R that was stolen from my truck and now this. I don't care about the rain gear, but what really irks me is that they cut the rubber strap that the tool kit is held down on and took the kit! ?

Thanks

Lloyd

What kind of poor ass scooby steals a nearly worthless tool kit. People in this world are retarded!! ?

The OEM TT site has the best price on the stock tool kit I have seen. I have yet to buy a used bike that came with tool kit and manual.

I have found that keeping a cover on the bike when it is parked helps with the out of sight out of mind crowd from doing crime of convenience. It also keeps the plastic looking good.

Sorry to hear that. I think I tossed my stock stuff. What about using the "opportunity" to spring for a new rear rack and an aftermarket tool set to bolt onto it? Will insurance reimburse you or is the deductible too high?

Again...sorry...sucks to have stuff taken. You want to just live and let live...but it's the dirtbags that mess it up.

Oh I'm pi**ed off, I just had my tool kit and my rain gear cut off my bike and stolen. I just got over my XR 200R that was stolen from my truck and now this. I don't care about the rain gear, but what really irks me is that they cut the rubber strap that the tool kit is held down on and took the kit! :bonk:

Thanks

Lloyd

they actully cut the the strap... those:foul: ?. i think i still have mine.what city do you live in?pm me and i'll get back to you ?:confused:

i was just wondering how well drz 400 wheelies!not tak`n into account talent,my bro`s wr 450 mono`s no prob 1st 2nd 3rd just twist the thottle,how would the drz match up obviously not as good but.....

Dirt bags like that are the first ones to go to prison and talk about respect. They are totally clueless. Sorry about your losses. If we could only go back to public floggings and such. Sorry if I'm a little extreme for some of you, but I think it would help.