Spring is finally here

We were finally able to go riding in the evening last night. It was the perfect day yesterday. I am hoping that we will get out more and more as the weather gets nicer. I am hoping that I will have figured out how to ride hubby's bike with some sort of comfort before we end up at the sand dunes and I have no choice but to ride his bike or sit at camp all day. Of course if our plans don't fall through that leaves me a month.

We were finally able to go riding in the evening last night. It was the perfect day yesterday. I am hoping that we will get out more and more as the weather gets nicer. I am hoping that I will have figured out how to ride hubby's bike with some sort of comfort before we end up at the sand dunes and I have no choice but to ride his bike or sit at camp all day. Of course if our plans don't fall through that leaves me a month.

weather!! I know how you feel-will summer ever get here?? must have to wait for it a long time in Montana... this week end looks great for Salt Lake! planning a ride to San Rafael Swell (near Green River ,UT) Is your bike 'in the shop'??

It's been in the upper 90's this week. When does winter start?

weather!! I know how you feel-will summer ever get here?? must have to wait for it a long time in Montana... this week end looks great for Salt Lake! planning a ride to San Rafael Swell (near Green River ,UT) Is your bike 'in the shop'??

It is not that riding wasn't possible it just wasn't the greatest til this week. It has been very windy and I hate riding in the wind when it is so strong it blows me all over the place. My bike is not in the shop, I wish that was the problem. I have a TTR 125 and I have seriously outgrown it but can't afford to buy a different bike at the moment so I figured that if I could manage hubby's bike then at least I would be happy til the funds are there for a different bike for me.

wish i could ride. i spring is like half way through.i havent drove quad for 5 months cuz i dont have a motor. but with in a month ill be ready to go. i just baught a motor and need to buy a mounting kit all all the little things it needs i still need to buy. so i should be ready to go in a month. sucks. i have a track i built (by shouvle but now i have a 8 pac) and i cant even drive on it and all the racers and stuff are getting to but not me. (they use my track for fun.)

It's been in the upper 90's this week. When does winter start?

Gads! I wont complain about my muggy Cincinnati weather then I guess. Never liked summer much - Im a heavy seater and seem to run a few degrees warmer than most, ? Better than winter I guess though. Our Cincinnati misery doesnt start for another month or so.