"S" "E" or Kick?

Just wondering what everyone rides?I read the split up the "S",thread and thought I wonder what the majority rides.I bet it's the "s"sorry Doc. :)

2000 E MODEL

kicker here!

2001 DRZ400e for me! :)

400s model at the mo.

Should have a 400e as well and a set of motard wheels and then i would have the best multi type race, road, duallie, buddie bike choices.

Of course we would have to have a new forum for those with both eh? :)

Originally posted by Wally:

Why would anyone want to kick when they can simply push a button? 400E definitely.

Originally posted by oldbikiebastard:
Originally posted by Wally:

Why would anyone want to kick when they can simply push a button? 400E definitely.

If there was awards here you would get the best name award..too funny...what part Aussie you from i worked in Queensland and NSW for a time in 1987 it was fun did not get the chance to bike any though maybe next time, course i would be an olderbikiebastard..lol

Cheers

Den

01 E .... I could not resist the button!!!

S upermoto E nduro ..I will buy the E this spring cause my S has a new life as a Supermoto and I still like the dirt :)

Kicker.....the only way to go! After screwing around with the jetting on my buddies "E", I'm soooo glad I don't have that damn starter. :)

[ November 23, 2001: Message edited by: ColoradoDRZ ]

'S' - due to NJ registration laws :)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

:) Y-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Buttons Only!!! :D

Ye-S indeed. The best of both worlds! :)

EEEEEEEEEEEEE for MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

I am 48 still like to ride fast but when I get tired and the trail gets tight the button is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

2001 kick - starts like a champ.

2000 E-converted S-model. Call it a 2000 DRZSE!

Go E... the wave of the future.

E as in Easy

E as in Electric

People dont drive cars with hand-crank starters anymore, because electic start put an end to that. :)

01 S

SSSSSSSSSSSSStephen