Sign in to follow this  

DRZ "s" Manual

Just wondering, WILD FX posted a link to the DRZ"s" manual site the other day , and its disappered!! I now it was there cus i printed the page, which was posted (November 25 2001 4:06pm) are we being watched?? copyright?? or am I mistaken WILD FX ? :):D

Originally posted by Bedridden_UK:

Just wondering, WILD FX posted a link to the DRZ"s" manual site the other day , and its disappered!! I now it was there cus i printed the page, which was posted (November 25 2001 4:06pm) are we being watched?? copyright?? or am I mistaken WILD FX ? :):D

Sorry... I got my hand slapped for that one

:D just trying to help?

I still have the link if you want it I will e-m it to you..

I found it on another DRZ discussion site and has been ther for some time now!

By the way I got all my SM stuff except for that shiny bash plate on monday total was $4100 Canadain +gst and pst and that's it no duties :D

soon i will post photos :D

Look forward to the photos of your bike WILD FX, it sounds like it will be a show winner! :) . No problem with that link, I printed the page :D I also here that someone here in the UK has a manual on a CD-rom all 260 pages (hmmmmmm) you UK guys can private message me and I will let you now when I find out who it is. :D

Originally posted by Bedridden_UK:

Are you being watched? Yes! :D Guys, TT doens't want some lawyer from Suzuki breathing down our necks concerning copywrite violations. Even though the actual content (manual) is not on TT's server, making the link available to our members (even indirectly) still leaves the door open for trouble. We'd like TT to be around for a very long, long, time. :D