how is the 250r

Don't know about an "06, but I love my '05. I got over 90+ hrs on it before having a valve tighten up. I've never played with the factory jetting, it runs like a mother. My cylinder walls, rings, and head are all superclean. I'm replacing the piston/rings, but only because its at 90 hrs and it's already apart for valve shimming and head inspections.

You must maintain religiously, but you will be rewarded. Otherwise, be prepared to pay the price, both in parts and labor.

It is one awesome machine.

I was reading a magazine and it was saying what to do to your 06 to make it good and it said get an 05 carb and put it on. get an 05 exhaust,subframe from 05, and airbox from 05, which is pretty much saying get an 05 because hondas whole thing was about there new dual exhaust and if its not even that great I would just get an 05 and save your money.

06 is faster on top,04+06 share the better cam,the bog with 06 is not a problem if not to lean on fuel screw+boyesen cover for motocross,for woods or SX smaller carb may be better.get the 06 and buy a carb,or buy an 05 and buy a cam.both great bikes,the mags over dramatize.

06 is faster on top,04+06 share the better cam,the bog with 06 is not a problem if not to lean on fuel screw+boyesen cover for motocross,for woods or SX smaller carb may be better.get the 06 and buy a carb,or buy an 05 and buy a cam.both great bikes,the mags over dramatize.

agree mags r more like gossup coulmns