Sign in to follow this  

Dirt Bike Expo Coventry

Keith, I just got back from the show and the first thing I am going to say is why should we pay £10 to look at products Manufacturers are trying to sell us?,no courtesy bus from the car park 3/4 mile walk in the rain! and if like me you are looking for a bargain in the trade stands, you'll have to look very hard, only Off Road Only ever seem to do good deals at the shows I attend.

Any way "bitchin" over, some nice bikes (KTM) and bits to look at and a good freestyle jumping display outside :)

:) Keith, I'm going on Sunday so let me know what it's like please :D

Nice to see someone from Knaresborough as well on these forums! :D:D

Guy

Guy,

Just got back, M1 very slow on the way home 3 1/4 hours. on the way there 2 1/2. Good show, plenty to see. Great freestyle action outside and more. As last year there was floods of people walking out with the £20 bike stands including me. Spent more than i intended but when the mood takes you. The Honda CFR450R seems to be the bike there all talking about. I was tempted by the KTM Duke but at £6000 i dont think my wife whould be to impressed. But it was good to see that the DRZ was voted MCN trail bike of the year.

[ November 30, 2001: Message edited by: UK Keith ]

:) Glad to see it's not just me who has problems with "er indoors" he he!, I will probably have to hide some of the items on my "Shopping list" after Sunday :D