Kouba ["T Handle" PS adjusting tool] wheels in motion...???

Fellow ThumperTalkers, I am trying to wheel and deal w/ Kouba on these wonderful little tools. I will lwt you know what I come up with!!

http://www.koubalink.com/fuelscrew.html

My E Mail to Kouba:

Good Day Sir!

My name is Kevin Lysdahl. I am one of a few thousand www.thumpertalk.com members. Our websight represents several model of 4 stroke offroad dirtbikes, namely Yamaha YZF/WRF 426/400/250 models, Suzuki DRZ models, Honda CRF 450, KTM 4 strokers. There has been some talk about your wonderful little pilot screw adjusting "T Handle" tool .

I was wondering if we could garner enough interest in placing, what I hope to be a large order, we could receive a group discount on this tool?

I would have the shipment come to my home, here in New Hampshire where I could then distribute them to all the members that placed the order.

I would pay for the order up front at time of order placement.

Feel free to E-Mail me.

Thank You Sir for your time.

Kevin D. Lysdahl

[ November 30, 2001: Message edited by: NH Kevin ]

Here you go guys!

I will need a DEFINATIVE amount of folks who want these things. I will REQUIRE payment in ADVANCE.

For postage, I will have a one price fits all. I cannot go through the hassle of, "Let's see, this one pays shipping to CA, this one pays shipping to MD, this one to pays shipping to Switzerland (Hey Missle!!)", etc. I DO NOT plan on making a profit, I do not plan on screwing anyone over. It will be a one price fits all. And no, I do not plan on putting a down payment, based on profits, on my CRF250 Honda. That just ain't me!

Here is what Mr. Kouba has to say:

Kevin,

As you are probably already aware we sell them at $16.00 ea. including first class mail shipping to anywhere in the US but had to require a $25.00 min order to cover all the packaging and shipping time. So now the majority of our customers just purchase 2 ea. for $32.00 to cover the $25.00 min or they order l ea. with a set of links. I would surely cut you guys a deal on a quantity order if I did not have to ship them individually. Any idea on the amounts? 20-100 pieces would be in the $11.00 range including packaging and installation instructions. I could probably get a couple more bucks off of that on a one time deal for the Thumper Talk folks if I did not have to do the packaging and had an order for over the 100 pieces. Thanks for your inquiry and hope to hear back. Norm

--

Dr. DR

Home of the Kouba Link

http://www.koubalink.com

NHKevin,

I already have one of those wonderful little

T-Handle fuel screws from Norm, but I would with the HIGHEST possible recommendations encourage anyone with an FCR style carb to get one. :) They rule.. it makes tuning sooooo easy. :D

DRZ"s" riders take note... its only for the offroad bikes.

I'm in! :)