Capitol State Forrest report

Well me and my buddy went out there today and it was great! Not too swamped out in the low areas and the high areas were pretty dry. Going through the culvert and on through Mid-Wadell was pretty nice except that the dark forrest part had a really bad section in in. Really rutted out and slick with about 4" of mud in one really bad spot. My buddy Trevor wasn't digging that very much as it was tough going on a quad...I am trying to convince him to trade in his Raptor and get a bike. Quads are cool but anyone can ride 4 wheels. Get on a bike and enjoy! Trying to talk him into a WRF because I think he would really dig it. He flopped his quad over on himself and was not really having fun after that.

I had a great time though ? . Can't wait for nxt weekend ? or I might just bag work sometime this week when the trails are clear of all the traffic-there was alot out there.

hey! I think we did see you flyin by with your buddy.. Was he wearing a blue jacket?

Capitol was AWESOME! Even better today then yesterday. Some of it dried out abit. I had such a blast! Those trails are crazy fun! I only ate it a few times! Whoo Hooa! Saw a couple of other female riders, so that was cool too!

I think this will be where we ride for the rest of the season, I love it there! ?

I rode mid waddle on saturday and traffic wasnt to bad, and only one bad area that we came across. Although i lost my clutch bolt but some people hooked me up with a new one. Want to go again soon if i can find someone to go with.

Yeah Alaskan he was wearing a blue shirt. We did have a blast and I love riding there. Like I said we are going to try to hit it during the week when there isn't nearly the traffic out there. Also going to plan a camping trip out there this summer with the family and friends.