Sign in to follow this  

Stock E exhaust system for sale!

Full stock exhaust from my E. Have a quiet after-market system and this one is just taking up space so I decided to sell it. All parts are included and it has not been modified. Asking $125.00 plus shipping. I might be able to help out on shipping or meet if your close. Pics at...

http://photos.yahoo.com/crazycd1

You must be very pleased with your pro circut exhaust system. Where did the new system help the most? How much louder is it? Would unload my stocker to if it made a big enough difference>

Originally posted by EZGZ:

You must be very pleased with your pro circut exhaust system. Where did the new system help the most? How much louder is it? Would unload my stocker to if it made a big enough difference>

It will, lighter, and you definetely feel the weight difference. The bike will also rev better, you'll have to rejet too. And it looks great :)

I have actually have had the pro-circuit exhaust for like a year. I just keep the stocker around incase i wanted to go quiet but i got a quiet core for the other one so i figured i would sell the stock one to someone who needed one.

I'm a T4 owner also, with stock jetting. What changes did you make, the stock setup seem fine.

CB :)

Hey I have one of those stock pipes also. I bought the bike and it already had the Yosh s/s system on it. I will take $125 plus shipping also. As far as I know the bike was never started with the factory pipe on it.

When i put on the exhaust i also did the stroker carb mods and put a K&N filter in so my jetting and everything is close to strokers recomendations. I have a 170 main, 2 turns out on the fuel screw, 50 or 52 piolet jet.... I can't remember all the current jets, i'll look for my list and let you know. I went through a lot trying to get it just right. It runs great though.

Seems like every posting on jetting, the performance stumbles and people are frustrated. Is there much to gain by jetting? Seems like a needle would be critical also.

If it works stock should is it worth messing with?

CB :)