It finally happened.pitster spokes crapped out!

After religiously fighting the battle of loose rear spokes on my pitsterpro, I lost. I kept a close eye on the rear wheel of my pitster and just yesterday ,after washing my bike, I checked the spokes. And again before takin' a little spin today. And I mean "little". My son has a crf50(stock) and we have a little loop in the back woods...anyway after about 8 laps I started bobbing up and down like i was on a marry-go-round-horse and stopped right a away to find that 8 of the spokes on my rear wheel had popped out! ?

I mean i haven't even ridin this thing out on a track or anything yet...bummer. I've only ridin in the back yard!

well, I hoping to put a 12"rear on it now. Hopefully pitster will help me out! Any advice out there?

?

Good luck finding any after market rims to fit. Seems pitster runs 32 spokes in there rims and most everyone else sell 28 spoke rims. I need a front and rear rim for mine but I dont see putting a pitster rim back on. Just to soft. Still look'n for heavy duty replacement.

fantastic "pitster"! Who should I talk to at that number?

I just want to be consistant with my contacts ?

thanks for living up to the great service everyone talks about!

(i also sent you a PM. if that works for communication)