Sign in to follow this  

S model horn.

Have any of you guys with an S model wished they had a louder horn? I had a women on a cell phone pull out in front of me a while back and I hit the horn and I don't think she ever even heard me!!! I really would like an extremely loud horn for those situations. I have concidered prowling the auto junkyard for one, like off of an early 70s caprise or something like that. Has anyone on here added a louder horn?

Just get a gun and shoot anybody talking on the phone while driving! Sorry, did not mean for that to come out so harsh. I lost alot of skin and muscle because some woman thought talking to her husband while driving was more important than watching traffic! Anybody ever have skin grafts?

:)

A friend of mine has one of those little emergency boat horns tapped to his handle bar. Its about the size of a magic marker. He says he has used it several times and it has not lost the charge. That sucker is very loud and gets your attention. I think I would feel better hooking something up to the electrical system so I new it would work when I need it.

I gave up riding on the street. :)