Sign in to follow this  

New Graphics

i67AF30A1-3681-44A0-8D0D-F81F4547FEB4.jpg

New Graphics courtesy of my brothers graphics company (CASEGRAPHICS). Cycra Shrouds / IMS 3.2 gallon tank. Thanks Jimmy!!!

[ December 10, 2001: Message edited by: Clooney72 ]

Weekendtoy: These are just for me :) . I'm not sure what the printing costs are, but i'm sure if people were interested my bro would be glad to make up some different graphics.

Could you give us some info on how to reach your bro. I would love some custom graphics for my DRZ.

Jim

Looks awesome! Tell your brother that there is a HUGE hole in the custom bike graphics market that needs to be filled!

Cisco43 to answer for Clooney yes thats an 02 in the backround.Clooney steered him in the right direction when it came time to buy a bike.

No doubt he did! This bike is perfect for what I needed it for. Close to 500 miles and not at all disappointed. Thanks Clooney!

Wow, it looks good. Your brother did a nice job! You went all black. Who makes the front fender?

The front fender is a Cycra RM fender. Perfect fit. Thanks for all the replies. Still talking my brother into making some more graphics. I'll keep everyone updated when they are ready.

The front fender is a Cycra RM fender. Perfect fit. Thanks for all the replies. Still talking my brother into making some more graphics. I'll keep everyone updated when they are ready.

I have 1 set of 01 and 2 sets of 00 graphics from One Industires I can sell them for $45.00 plus shipping they come with swingarm and tank and shrouds