Should there be tools with my DRZ400E?

The guy gave me a spoke wrench and three little how to ride books when I bought it. Should there have been more?

Thanks,

Vern

I don't know if the E has the pouch on the rear fender,but if it does check in there that's where mine were on my S.

Consider yourself lucky, I didn't even get a spoke wrench. :)

a de a de a de a de

That's all folks!!

I got the same "kit" with mine. I asked the guy if it came with a tool kit. He pointed at the spoke wrench and said "that's it"!!

same little old spoke wrench w/ mine :) I wish they came with more. but oh well!

I WANT MY SPOKE WRENCH! I got stiffed.

Me too! I want my wrench. A friend of mine son works at a dealership that sells KTMs and Ducati's they always come with a cool unique item ( pens, bottle openers cool tools etc. mostly stuff that is neat but wouldn't help you do repairs.)and the assembly guys rip them off. He gives me all kinds of good stuff. So heads up to everyone buying one of those bike, make sure you find out what the bike came with and ASK for it.

Some of the stuff might be collectible some day.

Yep that is all I got for $6,000+ moto! A spoke wrench! Good going el-cheepo Suzuki! All of the street bikes come with a small tool pouch, why not the off-roaders.... 2 demerits for the one who came up with that one.

Ihad them throw in a quick stand on mine, and still got out the door under $5k brand new. No wrench(s) though. Thats OK. :)

$5200 out the door with a spoke wrench. That also included a WB R4 pipe, HJC helmet, Oakley goggles, 2 oil filters, 3 quarts of oil, and some chain lube. Everything was brand new. Apparently they

got too many bikes.

Craig

Originally posted by WheelieKing:

$5200 out the door with a spoke wrench. That also included a WB R4 pipe, HJC helmet, Oakley goggles, 2 oil filters, 3 quarts of oil, and some chain lube. Everything was brand new. Apparently they

got too many bikes.

Craig

That was a good deal!! I got mine for $5172, and if you don't like the price you can kiss my ass!! and the only extra i got was the aforemention spoke wrench and 1/2 a tank of gas. :)

Gee Whiz I got a spoke wrench and a Hat!

Team Suzuki :)

How goofy is this anyway? Suzuki decides we need a spoke wrench, but we don't need a plug wrench, oil drain plug wrench, etc.? Anyway I didn't get a spoke wrench. I asked if my bike came with anything (besides the joke-of-a-manual) and he just kinda looked at me funny. They threw in some new tie-downs because I pointed out the graphics had a good scratch on one side. But those tore after one trip. Anyway, I paid $4800.00 new, at the end of the season, so I shouldn't complain. The manual is a topic all in itself, so I'll post a new one.