It is in my livingroom now!!!!

The wife is the one who said to put it there :D:):D

svi_0083.jpg

Bad lighting :D

Originally posted by WILD FX:

The wife is the one who said to put it there :D:):D

svi_0083.jpg

Bad lighting :D

I that baby street legal? What a fantastic bike!!

=) man thats perrrty

do you only have the slip on yosh pipe? it dosn't look like the full system

Originally posted by Gyro:

=) man thats perrrty

do you only have the slip on yosh pipe? it dosn't look like the full system

Ya just a slip on, but I am going to get a custom head pipe made, maby not... Not that much power gained so i just might get the E head pipe and ceramic coat or chrome one or the other .

The DRZ maby go back to dirt form in 2 years or so and I will buy a Husqvarna SM or what ever is winning the most races.(what wins on sunday sells on monday) :)

[ December 10, 2001: Message edited by: WILD FX ]

Thats were I keep my new bikes. And if you wash it real good you can put it back after a ride and the wife will not even know.

Does it ever get dirty? After I have a good day's ride, I can't even tell what color it is.

Ride for three hours, clean for four. Something about the Mississippi mud.........

That reminds me...back in college, I roomed with a good friend. We were both into sport bikes at the time.

We rented an old store front with an apartment attached. After a long night of ripping around, we would use the store front as a work shop, often parking the bikes in the big lit up glass windows in the front of the store.

One night I was working on synchronizing the carbs on my ninja. I guess the police do not think it is safe to run and store a bike inside a residential building.Actually his final wording was a concern for fuel in the tank. He made us put the bikes outside or get a fine.

I have three bikes in my living room, a rare 1982 Suzuki Katana 1000, 99 KX500 supermotard, and my trusty DRZ.

It's guy thing :D

PS. I'm not married, but my guess would be that if more wives let their men park their bikes in the house they'd get more sex :)

[ December 11, 2001: Message edited by: Hotler ]

Originally posted by DRZ DOG 321:

[QB]Does it ever get dirty?

QB]

OH YA its been so dirty that you can't even tell that it is a Suzuki :D

The bike has over 10,000 street ,logging road and singal track miles . :)

I think I wone the highest milage of this fourum.Total riding time 14 months give or take ..

Hehe, Mine won't be at the dealer till january, so i talked the girlfriend into letting me put it in the liveing room for the winter when i get it, do not want to leave it out in the cold. since it comes with a digital camera i will snap a pick when i get it..

Originally posted by NiteOwl:

Hehe, Mine won't be at the dealer till january, so i talked the girlfriend into letting me put it in the liveing room for the winter when i get it, do not want to leave it out in the cold. since it comes with a digital camera i will snap a pick when i get it..

I did the same :) I got the dealer to deliver it to my house and help me put it in the living room ,all the time he kept laughing to him self.