17 inch wheels for my drz400

does anyone know of a company making 17s that will fit the dr4??

i have some extra D207s form my zx6r

and would love to rty out some high shpped motar action

**if u think this is stupid, well im canadian so that is my excuse and im sticking with it***

There are some good post on the subject, look for supermoto. www.central-wheel.co.uk complete wheels at fair prices. In the states you can get rims, spokes, and hubs at Buchanans spoke & Rim, inc www.buchananspokes.com

SuperMotards are way fun. :)

Lots of options. And I can help you if you let me know how much cash you want to spend. Those wheels ya have are not that easy to fit plus trying to find some one willing to machine the rims to fit on yer zook will be the problem.

WILD FX

i want the best deal for the money

but im not cheap eather

what do u have in mind?

The rear tire that you have left from from ZX6R is probably a 180/55 17. With the 180 you may not have clearance in your swingarm. Check that out before you get wheels.

Originally posted by simon@vic:

does anyone know of a company making 17s that will fit the dr4??

i have some extra D207s form my zx6r

and would love to rty out some high shpped motar action

**if u think this is stupid, well im canadian so that is my excuse and im sticking with it***

Originally posted by simon@vic:

WILD FX

i want the best deal for the money

but im not cheap eather

what do u have in mind?

I have the Talon front caliper adapter that helps your caliper fit the larger roter.

And do you want to run the SM set up all the time? Do you want have the big brake set up ? My SM stuff was $4100.oo Canadain.

I just got my wheels today and they are badass looking I got mine custom made but u can call White Brothers and they can sell you a complete set ready to go or you can email me I sell all kinds of parts and can get a good deal for ya