XR600R quicksilver wrist action

I get tired of trying to twist my throttle enough to be wide open . It seems like you gotta rotate grip really far. I have all play adjusted out . Are all QS carbs this way or is it me ? I noticed a stock carb on a xl600r has much less travel. any one tried an after market throttle grip assy that has a bigger cam at grip for faster response.

The 650R kits come with a quick turn throttle where as the XR250 & XR400 kits don't come with the quick turn throttle. I don't know if the XR600 kits come with a quick turn throttle or not. Where did you get your kit from?

The 650R kits come with a quick turn throttle where as the XR250 & XR400 kits don't come with the quick turn throttle. I don't know if the XR600 kits come with a quick turn throttle or not. Where did you get your kit from?

when you say kit, you mean the carb & cables ? I got the set up from the old hondaxr.com forum when a guy sold his bike. I got the SRC forkbrace too. :crazy: I will call rob @ barnums to see about correctness or upgrade.