DRZ400E & K1 Microfiche printout

I just printed the microfiche for the DRZ400E & kick model, but not S model. Front page says it covers; DRZ400Y, EY, K1, EK1, K2 & EK2. This is a must have if you do your own work assembling, reassembling and ordering parts. I can make more copies and ship for $10. About 80+ pages of parts blowups. To whoever may want a copy of this please email me @ rnial1@bellsouth.net

Originally posted by RandyN:

I just printed the microfiche for the DRZ400E & kick model, but not S model. Front page says it covers; DRZ400Y, EY, K1, EK1, K2 & EK2. This is a must have if you do your own work assembling, reassembling and ordering parts. I can make more copies and ship for $10. About 80+ pages of parts blowups. To whoever may want a copy of this please email me @ rnial1@bellsouth.net

I know that must have been a lot of work but $10!

Why not put it on line and share it?

yes

you should put them in a nice format on a webpage or ftp site.

share what you have and so will others

It cost me about $13 in costs at the library and one and a half hours of my time printing it from the fiche. I figure it will be about $4-$5 to make each copy and $3.80 for priority mail for a total of around $8-$9, I don't think $10 is unreasonable. I'm only doing it to be helpful and there is no profit in this. If anyone would like to help me put it online I'm open for volunteers. I wouldn't even know how to put it online.

Still waiting for SandraZ and simon@vic to get in touch with me so they can post this microfiche online for us. My email is on the original post. Anyone else want copies of the printout?