need a second drz400

one for dirt and one like thispicmartdrz2.jpg

if your going to have 2 bikes, why not keep the drz for the dirt and get a 600 cc sport bike?

Thinking along those lines too.

Going to run my 400S next summer but towards end of season order a 400E.

Keep the S with Dot legal tires and have also a set of 17" spare supermoto rims.

The 400E with mods for trail/supermoto only no road crap.

That way i can race the E in enduro or supermoto :) if i have any money left...LOL

The S would be legal for duall-sport runs :D

The S could also run with the 17" wheels on road to blow away fatty sportbike oiks :D

I would also have a spare bike if my bro comes over from Ireland (i would give him the S) he's a better rider and the extra weight might slow him up a bit :D

Go to Ebay.com. There's a few. :)

I have a 2001 DRZ400k for sale. Full yosh setup, high rev kit, yosh stainless exh., hinson cluch basket, scotts fork brace, RG3 sups., carbon guards, yosh graphics, excel rims, just 10-15 hours of use. Asking $5300. I can email picture of bike if you wish.

Ktm200socal, did you supermoto race your kicker?

I presume you modded your stock wheels?

Post a pic :)

I am gona buy a 2003 Husky or KTM and swap over my 17" rims and brakes to the new ride than use the DRZ for dirt riding....Not sure??? :)

[ December 17, 2001: Message edited by: WILD FX ]

attn gyro

i do have a a sportbike 1996 zx6r {f2}

but im selling it

400kick.jpg

This 2001 DRZ400k is for sale. Full yosh setup, high rev kit, yosh stainless exh., hinson cluch basket, scotts fork brace, RG3 sups., carbon guards, yosh graphics, excel rims, just 10-15 hours of use. Asking $5300.

Contact Ktm200socal

[ December 18, 2001: Message edited by: dendrz ]